Everything we do at ADONIS is about expanding opportunities and creating possibilities.
Many often feel stuck when it comes to health care, because it’s easy to think there are significant, prohibitive costs and/or limitations to medical advancements. This may be true when looking at a single country, but the possibilities are endless at a global level!
At Adonis, we’re obsessed with providing you with the latest, unbiased information. Join us for an open discussion, ask questions, and explore your options. Unfortunately, good health isn’t guaranteed. There’s power in being aware of available solutions.
If money wasn’t an issue, you had access to the best medical talent, technology, and facilities, and you knew treatments would result in significant advancements to your health – what would you attempt to do?
With over 66 specializations, the best medical personnel and affordable prices, there are many ways in which ADONIS can support you. One of the most frequent questions is about STEM CELLS.
Stem cell treatments have been proven to make a significant impact in many areas: anti-aging therapy, immune system, neurology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, surgery, urology, and gynecology.
Yet, many of these proven treatment options are not available in the USA and other countries.
We had an exclusive interview with the Director of Vitality - ADONIS Stem Cell Company, Dr. Kate Komisarenko, M.D. We explored everything that Stem Cell advanced treatments at ADONIS in Ukraine make possible.
One of the big examples Dr. Kate shared was ADONIS’ innovative infertility treatment. Our medical center has developed a unique method for thin endometrial syndrome, where ADONIS doctors cultivate stem cells and implant them in endometrium. They’ve seen a success rate of more than 87%.
- Anti-aging therapy
- Prevention program for a comprehensive improvement of the body for patients over 40 years old.
- Arthrosis and postoperative conditions of the joints
- When the patient is not mentally ready to replace the joint with an endoprosthesis
- Chronic and acute damage of articular cartilage
- Aseptic necrosis, Koenig’s disease
- Fractures of bones that did not grow together and false joints
- Chronic tendon inflammation
- Chronic pain around the joints
- Rough post-operative and post-traumatic scars
- Diabetes mellitus, type II
- Complications of diabetes mellitus of type I and II
- Violation of carbohydrate tolerance
And much more….
At Adonis, we believe that Impossible is only an opinion.
Are you open-minded enough to see what is possible, and explore possibilities? There is power in knowledge.