Learn from us today change your life forever
Our heart is in providing extraordinary support for every family independent of their provider affiliation. We don’t care what agency or clinic you’re signed up with. What we care about is that you get timely, accurate information and the opportunity to brainstorm ASAP about challenges you may be facing.
ADONIS’ HOT SEAT WEDNESDAY, hosted by Maria Feekes, Executive Director of Adonis Fertility International, is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to ask questions directly to top specialists in this field.
Please check this page frequently and sign up to our newsletter to stay educated on the ever changing world of fertility.
We are here for you! Email your pressing questions and we’ll make sure to address them during follow up sessions.
Q&A with Chief Embryologist of ADONIS
October 7th, 9 am PT/10 am MT/12 pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Margarita Bysova, Chief of Embryology Department, Adonis Medical Group
- Who are the people behind embryology at Adonis?
- What is the process for accepting biomaterial (e.g. sperm, oocytes, embryos)?
- How do you ensure the validity of an individual’s biomaterial? What measures and processes are in place to ensure my biomaterial is used in my process?
- What grading system is used on embryos? Does Ukraine use the same system as the USA and Europe? If not, what are the similarities and differences?
- What does the thawing and un-thawing process look like?
- When receiving embryos from another clinic, what steps do you take to ensure the highest survival rate through the un-thawing process?
- How do you select the best embryo for transfer? Are there additional parameters you look for regarding the quality of the embryo?
- What is the role of the embryologist in the embryo transfer process?
- What is your perspective on using fresh vs. frozen biomaterial?
- How does communication work between the embryology team and the fertility teams?
5 Essential Components of a Successful Embryo Transfer
September 23, 9 am PT/10 am MT/12pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Dr. Oksana Katraha, Assisted Reproductive Technology, ADONIS Medical Group
Dr. Katraha will to talk about her extensive experience of bringing surrogate mothers to successful pregnancy confirmations.
– don’t know how to choose the best surrogate mother for you
– want to know how to make embryo transfer successful
– are trying to find reliable information about surrogate mothers, but have found conflicting points of view,
– we have good news for you!
During this Free Live Webinar, you will learn:
1. How vital decisions in selecting the perfect Surrogate Mother (SM) are made
2. The best way to help your SM prepare for the program
3. What it takes to have a successful embryo transfer
4. What the medical process looks like from selection, to preparation, to embryo transfer, to pregnancy confirmation
5. What medications may be used in the process
Answers to Your Top Questions About Delivery, NICU, and Ukrainian Maternity Hospitals
September 9, 9 am PT/10 am MT/12 pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Dr. Dmitry Maslo, Head of Adonis Maternity Hospital
The most precious moment of your surrogacy program happens at the Maternity Hospital. It’s where you’ll meet your new baby for the first time.
Surrogate parents have many questions about the NICU in Ukraine, public vs. private hospitals, and hospital specializations. I could not find a better person than Dr. Maslo to answer these questions and give us candid, un-biased feedback on child birth, including NICU and the outlook of Ukraine.
Dr. Dmitry Maslo has been a leading specialist in child birth of Ukraine for over 30 years. He and his team are trusted by elite members of Ukraine, including government officials, business leaders, and celebrities. Dr. Maslo and his team manage over 5000 deliveries each year covering all categories of complexity, including Assisted Reproductive Technology.
Hands-down, there is no other specialist with such a high level of knowledge and understanding of the child-birth system in Ukraine.
You don’t want to miss this Hot Seat with Dr. Maslo.
Reserve your spot today!
Monitoring Pregnancy in Ukraine
August 12, 10 am MT/12pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Dr. Olga Chervotkina, Head of OBGYN, Adonis Medical Group
Monitoring the pregnancy is one of the most critical components of the surrogacy program. Dr. Olga’s deep expertise in this matter and attention to every detail is phenomenal. During this session, Dr. Olga answers some of the frequently asked questions including:
- What is the overall vision for monitoring the pregnancy in Ukraine?
- What are the key milestones of the pregnancy?
- What are the differences between pregnancy observation in Ukraine compared to the USA (and/or other countries)?
- Is my surrogate mother taking vitamins? What about probiotics? If so, what type?
- Is the program’s success impacted if my surrogate mother is Rh-? What if my egg donor is Rh-? What if an intended parent is Rh-?
- What is the general practice surrounding prescribing antibiotics to surrogate mothers?
- How are emergency situations handled?
- What does monitoring the pregnancy look like with twins?
- How can I be sure my surrogate mother is doing everything prescribed by doctors and that has been defined in the surrogacy agreement?
And many more.
Safeguard your Surrogacy in Ukraine
July 29, 10 am MT/12pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Tatiana Chupahina, Director of Procurement and Risk Management, Adonis Medical Group
Tatiana’s main focus is to protect your programs and create the best solutions possible. She’s relentless in finding ways to mitigate possible risks.
Here are some things we discuss with Tatiana:
- The Ukrainian medical insurance market is the fastest evolving in the world. What was unimaginable even three years ago is a reality today. Tatiana will explain the trends, introduce key players, and let you know what to expect.
- Right now is the perfect time to ask leading insurance companies about safeguards that will help in the surrogacy process. The more questions surrogacy parents ask, the better insurance programs will become. Hot Seat is the perfect place for you to have your voice and needs heard.
- Bonus! Tatiana is the mastermind behind Adonis’ leading role in COVID-19 testing in Ukraine. Tatiana has ensured that international visitors can get through COVID testing immediately and receive precise and timely approval though DiA. She will explain the process and available options specifically designed for you.
Egg and Sperm Donors in Ukraine
July 15, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Elena Makarova, Director Donor Department, Adonis Medical Group
Elena has spent over 15 years managing the largest tissue banks. She is behind the selection of the best donors and ensures thorough testing.
Making a decision about an egg/sperm donor is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. Your choice will have a direct impact on your baby. Elena’s goal is to provide you with the perfect donor for you.
Elena will go over:
- Critical questions you must ask yourself and cryobanks/fertility providers when selecting a donor
- Donor testing process (in accordance with the Ministry of Health and Adonis Medical Group)
- The legal side of a donor program (participants and intended parents)
- Common misconceptions
Surrogacy and Other Medical Programs in Ukraine
Wednesday, July 1, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/ 19:00 Kyiv
Open Discussion & Q&A
Maria Feekes, Executive Director, Adonis Fertility International
This week, I will be in our open Q&A. Whether you’re just starting and are discovering all the steps or have specific questions about your particular phase of the program, jump in. I’m here to support you.
6 Critical Insider Tips about Traveling to Kyiv, Ukraine for medical programs
Wednesday, June 17, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Valentina Shevchenko, Senior Travel Advisor, ADONIS Medical Group
Valentina is a top expert when it comes to having inside information regarding travel to Kyiv, Ukraine. After 13 years of working for leading airlines and managing a full-service, international tourist agency, her vast connections and expertise are invaluable.
In this Hot Seat Open Q&A, we’ll discuss:
- Latest status of travel to Ukraine (per country review and what green/red status means)
- The best way to book tickets when flying during the transition from COVID-19 and beyond (her tips will save you hundreds of dollars, and we guarantee it)
- Three things you need to know about COVID-19 insurance
- How to best plan your self-quarantine if your country is in the red zone (a checklist of smart things that will be a life-saver for you)
- Life-hacks when traveling to Kyiv (from planning your cash, meals, transportation – to the best stores to shop for your baby and/or your needs that only locals know about)
- Review of the best destinations in Kyiv – places you must visit (but also how to visit them with the attention and support you deserve)
STEM Cell Programs with ADONIS in Ukraine
Wednesday, June 3, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/ 19:00 Kyiv
Dr. Kate Komisarenko, M.D., Medical Director,
Vitality – ADONIS Stem Cell Company
Best practices, successes, types of treatments, medical indications, and much more!
The idea for this special topic came from one of our customers, Denise. STEM CELL treatments have been proven to make a significant impact in many areas: anti-aging therapy, immune system, neurology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, surgery, urology, and gynecology.
Yet, many of these proven treatment options are not available in the USA and other countries.
We will dive into some of the areas during our session and answer your questions.
BTC Babies in Ukraine and the Future of Surrogacy
Wednesday, May 27, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Nataliia Lazarieva, Senior Attorney, Adonis Medical Group of Companies
One of the strong points of surrogacy in Ukraine is the strict legislation surrounding it. The process set for parental rights establishment is one of the strongest in the world! Frankly, even the USA has more loopholes in its legislation regarding surrogacy and it varies from state to state.
It’s heartbreaking to see how some media outlets are sharing unreliable facts to spread panic, rather than providing helpful research to support people.
Join our open meeting with Adonis’ Senior Attorney, Nataliia Lazarieva. She will answer your questions honestly and won’t hold any information back. She’s open, genuine and one of the top experts on surrogacy in Ukraine.
We have no agenda other than to be here for you, answer your questions, and to serve you.
Common Misconceptions about PGD/PGS
Wednesday, May 13, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/ 19:00 Kyiv
Dr. Nataliia Vladykina, ADONIS’ Chief Assisted Reproduction Department
As many of you requested, we’ve added this topic to our Hot Seat Wednesdays!
Dr. Nataliia Vladykina is one of the world’s renowned experts on this topic. She’ll join us to share her expertise, clear common misconceptions, highlight trends, and answer questions to equip you with the knowledge you need to make the best decisions.
Behind the Scenes of Embryo Transport and COVID-19 Trends
Wednesday, April 29, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Peter Hura, Director Courier Services, First Egg Bank
Sunil Gossai, Director, Cryozoom
Simon Hedley, Managing Director, Ashling Mehan, USA Logistics, IVF Couriers LLP
One of the current frequently asked questions is “What happens with embryo transport during COVID-19, and how can the processes be expedited?”
During Adonis’ April 29 Hot Seat Wednesday session, we’ll provide access to experts from the biomaterial transport industry. Together, we’ll collaborate and brainstorm on what each of us can do moving forward.
The discussion will also include process overview, planning for transport once borders open, key things to be aware of when dealing with international embryo transportation, and the best practices to ensure your precious materials transport is a success.
7 best practices of International Surrogacy Agreements
Wednesday, April 22, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/ 19:00 Kyiv
Nataliia Lazarieva, Adonis’ Senior Attorney
Join us, as Nataliia Lazarieva, Adonis’ Senior Attorney, will go over the best practices of the fertility agreements in Ukraine that will protect your finances and give piece of mind.
Covid-19 has required a new precedent of operations for international surrogacy and other assisted reproductive programs. Nataliia continues to see the same seven mistakes over and over due to agreements not being created with these specific critical provisions/best practices in place. It’s happening so frequently that it’s almost as if agencies and medical providers are trying to blow-up your budget and add steps.
While Nataliia is in our Wednesday Hot Seat, use her as your personal thinking partner to streamline your agreements and/or answer any pressing questions.
Pivot or Perish With Your Surrogacy Program – a Live Q&A
Wednesday, April 15, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/19:00 Kyiv
Dr. Nataliia Vladykina, Chief ADONIS Reproductive Department
We’re all figuring out what the new normal is. Surrogacy programs in Ukraine are not an exception. Dr. Vladykina knows like no one else that in the crisis state we’re in, we must pivot or perish.
Tune in for an open discussion on the topics that are on everybody’s mind right now:
- It’s not just the virus, but how your surrogate mother is living during the virus.
- The opportunity Intended Parents have regarding surrogate testing, embryo transfer, pregnancy observations, delivery, and other vital decisions.
- What systems and adjustments must be made to the surrogacy process to ensure the health and well-being of your SM and baby.
- Why you should start asking some tough questions to your agencies and medical providers ASAP.
ADONIS Baby Care Until You Arrive Program
Dr. Vitalii Znack, Dr. Yulia Syurkha, and Oksana GusSeva
Wednesday, April 8, 10 am MT/12 pm ET/ 19:00 Kyiv
A Live Open Discussion and Candid Conversation with the Head of the Adonis Maternity Hospital, Dr. Vitalii Znack, Head of the Adonis Neonatology Department, Dr. Yulia Syurkha, and Director of Patient Onboarding and Logistics, Oksana Guseva. Learn about the “ADONIS Baby Care Until You Arrive” Program and Maternity Hospital operation and SM deliveries during COVID-19 and beyond.
State of Ukraine
from ADONIS Senior Attorney, Nataliia Lazarieva
Wednesday, April 3, 10 am MT/12 pm ET
Receive forecasts and information about travel to/from Ukraine for intended parents, travel within the Ukraine for surrogate mothers, and the latest regulations by the Ministry of Health surrounding the health and wellness of surrogate mothers during the surrogacy process, exit procedures, and other pressing topics which are on the top of mind of many intended parents right now.