Meet Dr. Nataliia Vladykina, Deputy Chief Doctor, Chief of Reproductive Health Department, reproductive medicine specialist, obstetrician-gynecologist, geneticist, specialist in ultrasound diagnostics in our Ukrainian fertility center. Dr. Vladykina specializes in questions of treatment of female and male infertility, genetic factors of infertility, miscarriage of pregnancy. As a physician-geneticist, is engaged in identifying possible disorders in pregnant women and the fetus, has practical skills in Perinatology. Dr. Vladykina advises on the use of assisted reproduction technologies based on the patient’s medical case of any complexity.
Her motto is: Absolute Infertility Does Not Exist. She says, there is no need for you to believe her motto right now, because she is going to prove it to you next time you see her in person. Perhaps, with 25 years of experience, Dr. Vladykina has a solid foundation to make this claim. She has been a gift and a miracle to many families and we are absolutely excited about her leadership and expertise.
Medical experience: 25 years
- assisted reproductive technologies (infertility treatment)
- prenatal diagnosis
- genetic counseling
- reproductive health counseling
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University, Faculty of Medicine, 1998.
Author and moderator of practical courses:
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Reproductive Genetics
- Unusual approaches to habitual miscarriage
- Infections in reproduction
- Immunology and Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)
- European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM)
- Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR)
Hobbies / interests: motorcycle riding, motor sport (drift), paleopathology.