From March 24, 2021, all foreign citizens, without exception, regardless of the country of arrival to enter Ukraine must have:
- A policy (certificate) of insurance issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine or a foreign insurance company that has a representative office in Ukraine or a contractual relationship with an insurance company – a partner on the territory of Ukraine (assistance), and covers the costs related to the treatment of COVID-19, observation, and is valid for the entire period of stay in Ukraine.
- As well as a negative result of testing for COVID-19 by a polymerase chain reaction that was done no more than 72 hours before crossing the state border. The test is not required for children under 12 years.
For foreign citizens, there is no possibility to do the PCR test in Ukraine or self-isolate. In the absence of a test and/or insurance policy the border crossing for entry or transit will be denied.
A person’s presence of a certificate of antibodies to COVID-19 or a vaccination certificate does not exempt him from the need to have the results of testing for COVID-19 by PCR before crossing the state border.
Citizens of Ukraine in order to cross the Ukrainian border must have a negative PCR test that was done a maximum of 72 hours before entry. In the absence of the test, the Ukrainian must install the application Vdoma and self-isolate for 14 days. It is possible to complete self-isolation ahead of time in case of a negative PCR test result.
The insurance policy, which was purchased through the portal, can be transferred for the required period for the tourist. The procedure for changing dates can be carried out several times.
To buy insurance from our partners, please, click here.
We are always working for your comfort.
Now you can take a PCR test in ADONIS without previous scheduling and waiting at any time!
Our laboratories that are open 24/7:
- Kyiv, st. Zhilyanskaya, 72 (first floor) – in the very center of the city,
- or upon arrival at the ADONIS sampling point at Boryspil airport: Terminal D, 2nd floor.
If you are planning to have a flight and will need a result in English, please, indicate that. And do not forget to consult with your airline company about other requirements for the test.
Remember some important recommendations before PRC test procedure:
– do not eat or drink for 3-4 hours before taking biomaterial for testing;
– also, the day before the test, avoid alcohol and fat foods.
More about rules for staying in Ukraine and insurance policy can be found in the official video here:
Update about lockdown situation in Ukraine as from 1st of May 2021.
The Emergency Situations Commission canceled the lockdown in Kyiv. In particular, from May 1st, public transport will resume work as usual; schools and universities will open on May 5th.
What will work from May 1st:
- shops (non-food stores that did not work during the lockdown);
- shopping malls;
- markets and fairs;
- restaurants, cafes, bars;
- gyms and fitness centers.
The Administrative Services Centres will also resume their work, but they will receive visitors by appointment through electronic services.
From May 5th educational institutions in Kyiv will resume their work.
More details, please, find here.
We remind you that we are taking all the necessary precautions to protect you against the coronavirus.